A cracking top floor flat! This two bedroom flat has been thoughtfully upgraded and future proofed and is being sold with no onward chain. There is also a communal garden, residents parking and a single garage. The property itself benefits from a sunny front facing balcony. Video Tour Available.
Approaching the development you will arrive at the residents parking set at the rear with a row of allocated garages. There is also a beautifully maintained gardens surrounding the development.
You enter the building via a communal entrance for a six of the flats and this property is on the top floor.
Entering the property you will acknowledge the quality of the presentation with a good sized entrance hall with sensor lighting and a storage cupboard. Onwards there is a double bedroom and a single second bedroom set at the rear with a well presented bathroom and the bright and well finished open plan kitchen/lounge. There is a balcony leading from the lounge that allows for excellent views. Down-lights are throughout the property.
• Fully rewired to modern standards including dual split load fuse boards
• Modern underfloor heating in Lounge, Kitchen and Hall
• Heated towel rail in bathroom
• Timer controlled Oso water cylinder
• Home Automation system including control of all lighting, lamps and heating. Rooms have motion, temperature, humidity and shock sensors. Garage has door and temperature sensors installed, landings have window and temperature sensors, control of six standard pluggable appliances (easily expandable) Buyer can choose if the home automation is to be retained or removed before completion. (Can be controlled using free approved Apple or Google apps)
• Ceiling mounted surround sound speakers installed and wired in lounge
• Wired for Sky Q in lounge
• Wired network cabling to central router location
• Hardwood worktops / breakfast bar, hall sideboard and bathroom counter
• Hall cupboard and master wardrobe also have sensor controlled lighting
• Hob is the induction variety
Overall this property is an excellent and readymade home to suit the needs of a wide variety of potential buyers. Video Tour Available!
Kitchen / Lounge
13.00m x 6.60m (42'8" x 21'8")
3.60m x 2.67m (11'10" x 8'9")
2.54m x 1.93m (8'4" x 6'4")
1.96m x 1.65m (6'5" x 5'5")
Calculate Your Stamp Duty
Please enter a number