Fri 03 Jun 2016 View all news articles
The National Trust and Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings are teaming up to help protect one of Wirral's most iconic wild places, Thurstaston Common.
By donating £1 in return for a Karl Tatler Bag for Life you can help protect and preserve this landscape for generations to come. Read why protecting Thurstaston Common is so important here.
As part of this campaign, the National Trust have kindly donated a fantastic National Trust family prize package. The prize for one lucky winner is:
- 12-month National Trust admissions pass giving a family free entry to National Trust properties (dated from 1st July).*
- A parking sticker for free parking in National Trust car parks during 2016*
- National Trust 2016 handbook - a guide to what's on and where.
- A premium quality nesting bird box with three different entrance options for a wide variety of birds.
- Karl Tatler Bags for Life.
* Please note, in those very few circumstances where National Trust members are required to pay admission, this will apply to the holder of the admission pass too.
How to enter
To be in with a chance of winning simply visit our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages and follow the instructions on the National Trust posts.
Facebook - Like and share the below competition post and comment with #NationalTrust
Instagram - Follow, like and comment the below post with #NationalTrust
Twitter - Follow and retweet the below post with #NationalTrust
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Who can enter:
Competition open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only, excluding employees of Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings and anyone else connected with the Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings competition.
Opening/closing date & time:
Competition opens Friday 3rd June 2016 and closes for entries at 12 noon on Friday 10th June 2016.
Winner selection & contact:
The draw will take place on Friday 10th June 2016.
The first entry drawn at random from all eligible entries will win the prize, subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions.
All entrants must be able to reply to us via our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages from Friday 3rd June 2016 up until Friday 10th June 2016 12 noon. If the winner cannot be contacted in this time, this will result in forfeiture of the prize and Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings reserves the right to offer the prize to the next selected entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
To enter on Facebook - 'Like' our facebook page and share the competition post with #National Trust
To enter on Twitter - 'Follow' our Twitter page and retweet the competition post with #National Trust
To enter on Instagram – ‘Follow’ and ‘Like’ our Instagram page and comment with #National Trust
There is one prize consisting of the following items:
- 12-month National Trust admission pass giving a family free entry to National Trust properties nationwide (dated from 1st July). Please see the admission pass for details#.
- A parking sticker for free parking in National Trust car parks during 2016#.
- National Trust 2016 handbook – a guide to all properties, including opening times, access and facilities information to enable you to plan days out.
- A premium bird nesting box for your garden.
- Karl Tatler Bags for Life.
#Please note, in those very few circumstances where National Trust members are required to pay admission, this will apply to the holder of the admission pass too.
Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings will ask the winner to be photographed with the prize and the photograph used for promotional purposes only.
Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings:
Head office, 23 Pensby Road, Heswall, Wirral, CH60 7RA
Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings offer no cash alternative to this offer.
The decision of the Managing Director of Karl Tatler Estate Agents & Lettings is final.
As leading Wirral estate agents and lettings agents we have plenty to talk about and like to give our opinions on a few things too! Read about what we have to say, our latest news and industry news.