Wed 01 Jun 2022 View all news articles
We are not your average estate agent!
Not stuffy or corporate… but forward thinking and progressive; a company who cares about you and your career development. We are one big team; we get stuck in and all work together.
Having gone through a massive expansion over the last two years, we now seek a Finance Manager to join our team with the following skills:
· Proven experience of working in a finance department, performing journal postings and other accounting tasks
· Demonstrable experience of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet accounts
· Experience of manipulating large volumes of data using Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high-pressure environment, whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail across all nominal ledgers
· Formulation of monthly management accounts for branches
· Preparation for year-end accounts and budgets
· Compilation of VAT returns
· Payroll experience
· Perform any other tasks, as required including administrative support as and when necessary
Part qualified/qualified or QBE
Commercial awareness and numeracy skills
Experience of helping to deliver our WGLL (what good looks like)
Sage and Excel are essential
Tableau knowledge is desirable
· A very competitive salary with pension and Benenden Health Scheme benefit
· A great office/space to work in alongside exceptional staff
· 20 holidays (increasing by one a year, to a maximum of 25) plus bank holidays. Christmas Eve and New Year Eve morning given freely
· Onsite bar to relax in along with fully funded social events throughout the year
· Reward and recognition along with long service awards
As leading Wirral estate agents and lettings agents we have plenty to talk about and like to give our opinions on a few things too! Read about what we have to say, our latest news and industry news.