Wed 08 Jun 2022 View all news articles
Our Lettings department are expanding and we have an exciting position available.
You will assist in delivering and exceeding achievable targets and be responsible for processing applications, negotiating offers with landlords, ensuring appropriate references are in place and successful applicants have gone through Right to Rent; as well as arranging move in dates and ensuring that all the relevant compliant paperwork is in place.
· To process multiple applications and negotiate offers with landlords
· Once Let is agreed, progress to the next stage of signing and receiving holding payments
· Arrange for relevant references to take place and monitor and speed up the process where possible
· Ensure all the compliance paperwork is in place, arranging funds and contractor visits where necessary
· Secure the necessary ID and ownership checks for landlords and tenants
· Right to Rent checks – ensure they are in place
· Draw up and distribute tenancy agreements with any relevant clauses
· Arrange inventories
· Arrange move in dates and make sure the property is ready
· Conversion of Let Only to managed
· Maintain communication with both landlords and tenants
· Build a rapport with tenants and landlords
· Ensure Karl Tatler are legally compliant
· Negotiate high volume of applications
· Increase number of move in’s
· Contribute to the growth of the department
· Increase quantity of move in’s whilst maintaining a high customer service
· Improve share of managed properties instructed
· Reach achievable targetsFull Time Position working at Heswall head office.
As leading Wirral estate agents and lettings agents we have plenty to talk about and like to give our opinions on a few things too! Read about what we have to say, our latest news and industry news.