Thu 19 Jul 2018 View all news articles
As moving day gets nearer, the key to reducing stress levels is make sure you plan ahead. Here is a short checklist to follow to help the move go as smoothly as possible:
- Redirect your post using the Post Office’ redirection service, this helps protect you against identity theft too - click here to set up.
- Book a removal company or find out if family and friends could help at any stage.
- Make a list of all the service providers and organisations that need to be informed of your new details.
- Find out the best value utility contracts for your new property and read the meters in both properties on moving day.
- Have a list prepared of people and companies you need to advise of your new address.
Good luck with your move!
As leading Wirral estate agents and lettings agents we have plenty to talk about and like to give our opinions on a few things too! Read about what we have to say, our latest news and industry news.